Tuesday, March 10, 2009

VEGAS

Spring break is coming up next week....and guess what...IM GOING TO VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I am excited? Well I am, very much so! I am going with my boyfriend and a group of 8 others (3 couples and 2 singles). This is our second year in a row during spring break that we have gone to Vegas. My man wants to make it a tradition, so far it is I guess. The pools open while we are there, with St. Patty's day also in the mix. I am excited to see the sites more than anything, and really hope to see a show of some sort as well.
My room pretty much looks like this right now, as I am trying to get all my laundry done and organized before I have to pack (although I do wish my room looked like this pic (as you may know what I am about to say) becuase of the dog!)
Ok next time I am on I will let you know how Vegas goes!!
~Kt~ :)



No comments: