Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The End Is Near!!

Just wanted to shout out to Shelby, our new student assistant, who is saving Riley and I in the office! Things were definately a little crazy for a while, it is so nice to have that third person to help get things done!

The end is near!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I am also seeing the light of my lamp keeping me up with all my studies!

(naps are always a good thing too, my motto=sleep is always more important!)
This is definately crunch time, and it is obviously showing. I know we allied health folk only have one more test in each class before the big finals...talk about stress? a little yea! I know I've said this before, but I will say it again, for any of you out there that think associate degrees are pud...think again! I have had to work my toosh off more than I ever have in my life (true fact), however it is definately paying off. My grades are great, but I know it is because this information is so important to me and the future of my career, that I give a lot more effort now than ever before; compared to high school and my previous college experience. It goes to show that I am finally figuring out the right direction in life, and I am very passionate about it! (that really excites me!) hurray!

So my advice to anyone out there...find what you love to study (for me it is the heart and how it effects the entire body system) and go explore the things you can do with it, you never know, you may end up as an allied health student!

No comments: