Monday, November 3, 2008

Voting year almost OVER!!!

If anyone is like me then they are glad that the election is almost over. It has been a long 4 years, and I'm happy to see it come to an end. All the angry things that they have said about each other, all the rumors, and lies about the other candidate really brings out the negative side in this country I believe and am happy to see it all go away. Personally I think both would be great Presidents, so whoever wins I'm not planning on complaining, unlike the a lot of people I know. I am being forced by my mother to vote, so thats really the only reason I'm doing it. As I write this blog I wonder how many people are out there writing blogs just like this one, and how many are wishing that the nation were as split as it is now for longer. Just remember if your behind that curtain and can't decide between any candidates, wether it be govener, or school board, or yes even President just do what I do. . . Vote Riley Brown ;)
Riley B Admissions

No comments: