Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mid Semester Done!



We have reached the half way point here at BryanLGH College o' Health Sciences. And So far so good, I've stayed busy and missed very little class. And my favorite part of the new semster, making new friends in my new classes. Also helping the time pass by is watch Football, I have had some teams that i love watching, and others I love watching lose (HAHA Peyton Manning). But the second half is the cold half, so the SAD (Seasonal affective disorder) is going to be kicking in any moment. My roommate is moving out, giving me a little more space in my house for a couple months until my good friend Mike Johnson moves in. My semester has been entirely too active, and I am looking forward to a very relaxing Thanksgiving break. I am also Excited about the new Student Assistant Shelby! Kt and I have been swamped since Jenna left and with just one week of Shelby being here the work load has decreased enormously. So Welcome Shelby we're glad you're here!

No comments: