Monday, August 4, 2008

Yeah!!!!

So I am now officially done with all my pre-reqs for school, so I can sit back and relax until school starts! yeah! I am kind of excited to be officially a "cna" or certified nursing assistant, or aide...I won't ever actually use it, but it was a pre-req and I ended up really enjoying the class, we at least the people in it! :) I also had to get the BLS healthcare provider CPR done as well, and that was a breeze also, thank goodness! I am getting very excited for school to start on the 25th and meet all the people I will be spending the next couple years with! :) Next week I won't be blogging as I will be off getting my knee scoped boo. At least it won't be as bad as my first surgery (ACL, meniscus, cartilage etc) so that is good news!!
So until next time!!
~Kt~ :)

No comments: