Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Classes Begin

So summers over. Mine was kind of a bummer so im glad to be back in school. Ive been biking to class which is making me feel great, and hopefully soon look great too. Classes have gone just swimmingly. My teachers are all great and nice and fun! The best part is that I get to see all my friends again! Like mike, jessica, kayla and of course everyones favorite Allied Health person KT!! But what puzzles me is that even though i work with her, and i goto school with her, I hav not seen jenna since orientation for working here. Anywho, Im so happy that im working at the school so that my schedule never conflicts. It's the coolest. And for all the students that have to travel from east to west, might i suggest taking the shuttle? its free, you save gas, help save the enviornment, and it goes every 15 minutes. I know I'll be taking the shuttle every monday and friday. So until next week
everyones favorite nursing person
Riley B- Admissions

No comments: