Monday, February 22, 2010

Well it's Monday! I have come to find that as I progress through nursing school, each semester seems to take more and more of my "out of class" time. So much preparation and studying goes into the nursing courses and labs! I like it though, interesting stuff. Hope everyone had a good weekend! Mine was crazy to say the least. My boyfriend's nephew is in the hospital recovering from encephalitis and some brain damage, it's so sad because he's only 3. He has a long road of recovery ahead of him, we are just SO thankful he's alive. Needless to say most of my time was spent at Children's in Omaha. Then my mom was admitted to the hospital and discovered she has colitis! Bad luck this weekend for medical emergencies. Hope we don't get any more snow either! I'm ready for warm weather...only 3 more week until our Haiti mission :)

Stay warm and safe everyone!

No comments: