Saturday, February 13, 2010

Update from Springfield IL

Ok, so it has been a really long time since I blogged last. I had just moved here to Springfield IL for my full time clinical experience in adult cardiac sonography last time I blogged (probably back in August or September). I guess I've been having such a great time I forgot to tell everyone about it. I can honestly say that this has been one of the best decisions of my life, I absolutely love it here and I have learned so much more than I ever imagined. If anyone out there has a chance to leave your comfort zone and get out of the state for a chance of a lifetime, I would highly suggest it. It teaches you so much more than career skills, but about life, making you stronger in more ways than thought possible. I never thought I would be able to have an apt all alone, move to a place where I didn't know anyone, and not have a clue what the future brings, but I have shocked myself. Let me say, if I can do this, anyone can! Miss you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too Kt!