Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Classes

Hey everyone!

Even though classes have been going for four weeks now I've been so busy I haven't gotten around to talking about them! So far all of my classes are going really well. I'm taking Microbiology with the lab, Intro to Healthcare, Pathophysiology, and Sociology. I'm nervous about how hard my Micro class might get, but hopefully if I study like crazy I will be able to still get an A! This week has been pretty long for me so far. I woke up on Sunday with a horrible sore throat and went in to the doctor on Monday to find out that I have strep throat :( Its awful! Hopefully I will be feeling better this weekend because I'm going to Nebraska City with one of my friends for Apple Jack. I'm not exactly sure what Apple Jack is but she keeps assuring me that its a blast.

-Shelby

No comments: