Monday, September 14, 2009

Long time no see!

Hello again from Springfield IL!!! I miss everyone back at home in NE, but things are going great here! I have had the chance to see a lot of pathology and I am getting less and less dependent everyday! Pretty soon I'll get my "training wheels" off as they tell me. I am gaining more confidence in my scanning skills and ability to find pathology without someone there watching over me. My days go quick and I think next thing I know I'll be done! I went up to Des Moines this past weekend to see my fiance. I also got to see my classmate who is doing her clincial in Ames IA so that was awesome! This next weekend my friends from Peoria are coming to visit me here in Springfield, so I have been keeping myself somewhat surrounded by friends. Not much else, just wanted to say hi to everyone back at home!
Until next time...
~Kt~ :)

No comments: