Thursday, June 19, 2008

6/19/08






Wow, jenna and kt have been busy on their blogs. except sandal cake is weird and I do not approve. I'm pretty sure Friday the 13th is unlucky because zombies come out of the ground and feist on the minds of retired congressmen, what do you have to say about that kt??? The fact that gas is cheaper just shows that the free trade excange of north america isn't working were i need it to work. I drive a ford explorer and wouldnt mind paying 3 dollars a gallon but four??? boo that. Which brings me to the fathers day blog, and my wekks topic. This year for fathers day my brothers dad and I are going paintballing. It's something none of us have done, the only experience i have with paint balls is getting hit by one and haveing a shin sized bruise on my shin. I am very scared that i will get hit in the face somewhere that the mask doesnt cover. thats just my luck. But on a happier note my brother and sister-in-law are having a baby boy!!!! they are undecided on a name but i am thinking Gunner. awesome. they already have a 20 month year old little girl named Lucy who i love! she is adorable and awesome! So anyone that reads this tell me your thoughts on gunner, because i think it rules.



Riley B- Admissions

1 comment:

BryanLGH College of Health Sciences said...

o Riley what are we going to do with you...mr trying to stur up trouble!