Friday, November 2, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry I haven't been on to blog much lately, but I really haven't been around a lot. I've been out on the road for about the last four weeks for clinical. I had some awesome experiences along the way! I got to head back towards home for a couple of days at the Antelope Memorial Hospital. I couldn't have asked for a better experience as rural nurses really do "do it all". It didn't hurt getting to stay at home and have some home cooking again as well!!! Next stop, the Children's Hospital in Omaha. I don't think anyone really knows how resilient and inspiring kids can be until you've visited a place like the Children's Hospital. Kids that were so sick that they could barely move were the one's putting smiles on our faces! These are just a few of the great experiences that BryanLGH College tries to get their students.
Back here on campus, I've been engulfed in studying for tests for my Family and Critical Care classes. It really amazes me how much cool stuff we learn in just one semester. SGA has been busy too. We're looking in to improving student life by getting a new copier for the library, looking at getting different uniforms, getting a student membership to a workout facility, and hooking our student ID badges up to accounts that can used in the Bookstore and in the Plaza Cafe. Another project that is picking up speed is plans for an all school formal at the Cornhusker Hotel next January. As you can tell, there are plenty of ways to be involved here at BryanLGH College if you want to. If you want to know any more about any of these things or others ways to be involved, just ask!

No comments: