Wednesday, November 28, 2007

23 and counting!

"I can't believe we have another test 2 weeks before finals!" "Well I havn't even started my paper yet that is due in 5 days!" "And skills lab test out too!" "Ah, I am so stressed and tired of studying, how much longer do we have left?!" These are just some of the bits and pieces of conversations I have picked up as I walk down the halls, and don't try to deny it...I've heard you! Yes I myself have also taken part in such conversations, but my one contribution that is different from all others is "My 21st birthday is this week but I have 7am clinicals the next day, a paper and presentation due tuesday, and...wait for it...a test on Monday!" I guess my birthday is getting put on hold until winter break. Some of you may have already started the countdown to the end of semester before Thanksgiving break like I did, but for those of you who have not I say to you, over acheiver! No just kidding, I'm sure everyone is stressed with those end of semester papers and projects that get put on the back burner until you look at your planner, or the back of your hand since your paper supply has pretty much run dry by now, and see that they are due next week...not to mention the tests that get squeezed in a week and a half before finals! We all stress and complain and say we "just don't even care anymore" but we all somehow manage to come back semester after semester. So for those of you already counting, take a deep breathe its almost time! And for those over achievers who have yet to figure out that we are on the home stretch....23 DAYS TILL WINTER BREAK! And if I don't have a chance to blog again before then...since I am so busy...have a Merry Christmas and be safe!
Brittany

No comments: