Monday, June 21, 2010

Hey everyone,
Its been a very busy summer for me and I'm sure it has been the same for all of you! I have spent most of my time working and when I'm not doing that I try to spend my time at the lake or by a pool relaxing! So far I haven't done anything very exciting this summer, but I will be traveling to Austin, TX before school starts to move my brother down there so that should be pretty fun.
For all of you incoming students our roommate roundup is on July 9th this year so plan on attending if you need a roommate or if you would just like to meet new people! You can call Lisa at 402-481-8697 to R.S.V.P. Also, we will be having a book swap after the roommate roundup so everyone can sell their old books and buy books that they will need for the upcoming semester for a cheap price! That evening there will be a Salt Dogs game so everyone should go to that too!
-Shelby

No comments: