Thursday, March 25, 2010

Long Time...

Hey everyone
Its been quite awhile since I've been on here! I have been super busy with classes and working. I'm now on the work study program at the school where I am required to work 16 hours a week and in turn get paid 3 extra dollars an hour that goes straight to my tuition. It is so nice that they have something like this set up because it covers almost a class a semester! Other than that I just got a job at Alternative Tan and I absolutely love it! I work very flexible hours and the environment is extremely laid back and fun!
This semester has been pretty tough now that I am starting to get into some of my core classes, and after spring break I have had no motivation to do anything! I only have to stay motivated for 6 more weeks and then its summer! I can't wait!
This Saturday we have our Exploration Day here at Bryan so I'll be working that. At the Exploration Day people get a chance to learn a little more about the college and the different programs that we offer here. Also, students can see a hands on demonstration of each different program! I encourage anyone that is interested in the college to attend, and if you can't come this weekend we offer one in the fall also.
-Shelby

No comments: