Saturday, April 5, 2008

Brain Teaser...

A vacationing family sitting around the campfire has the following conversation:

1. Father: What day is it? I am sure it isn't Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
2. Mother: Well that's not very helpful dear. Besides yesterday was Friday.
3. Father: No, now that I think about it, yesterday wasn't Friday, tomorrow is Friday.
4. Jon: The day after tomorrow is Thursday.
5. Meg: You are nuts. Tomorrow is Thursday.
6. Mother: Actually, it's probably Thursday today.
7. Jon: All we know for sure is that it wasn't Sunday yesterday.

If only one statement above is true, what day of the week is it?

click for the answer

Have a good weekend & don't study too hard!

//luke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.